Thursday, June 25, 2009

Arrghh..these last few days


are truly testing my patience. I'm sitting here(while trying to look super busy) and counting how many hours left before my departure time from Sarawak to KL. It'll be around 6.15 Friday evening.Woot! Can't wait to go back and meet my new gadget! Finally! it's a long awaited present for myself..err from myself!( i bought it on my own laa) How lame is that? no matter.

Anyway, I took some more pictures this last couple of days.
It was sunny and blue sky on Sunday..


when I heard a buzzing engine/motor sound nearby..


Owh! these are so cute. I don't know what's its name (a kind of Glider with engine-powered and the controller is sitting down) but in CSI last night, they called it 'Airlite'. And the person who's handling it got so near to the hotel building..


And then, it's back to peaceful sunset again..


Taa..

Listen : White Horse - Taylor Swift

No comments: