Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello

Hello Blog,
I apologize for neglecting you for quite sometimes. It is not my intention though. Oh well! Life is all in its usual humdrums and time keeps ticking away. At times, I do feel a bit overwhelmed with what life has thrown to me. Be it good or bad, I’m telling myself to think and take things positively. What’s the use of crying, bawling my eyes out and feeling sorry over some problems on hand? I rather trying to keep calm and be collected. That way, I can think clearer sans being too emotional. And most of all, I pray and ask for Allah’s mercy and forgiveness. There are few major things are happening now but I just don’t feel like writing about it yet. Soon, I’ll let the cat out of the bag, so to speak.


It is already halfway through the month of Ramadan and I wish you well and may all of us be blessed by Allah for our ibadah performed during this holy month. Insyaallah..



self potrait *Chuping,Perlis


Listen : Take over - Miz Nina ft Florida

6 comments:

Kongkang Malaya said...

Shue,
Awwwwwww.. so that's our mysterious babe! Well.. hellooooooo! ;)

As for life, the only thing we can do it just roll with the punches. Cry our hearts out and then keep on rolling.

Take care!

Shue said...

Cik patin,
haah yek, koi tak pernah plak tepek gambo muka koi kat sini haha
nanti la koi pakai bedak banyak2, bikin sanggul lintang & pasang badan skett haha..

I'm doing fine, babe.
thanks

dieya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dieya said...

gambo tak ikhlas. . bluekkk :- P
hidup tak selalunya indah. when things
go south, bawl your eyes out, solat, doa.. moga
semuanya akan jadi lebih baik dari sebelumnya.
may Allah give you strength. take care babe *hugs *

Super Something said...

kak chah, whats going on? cam ner??? x contact2 pown! dasar blagak diva! hahahahaha keep in touch please....

Mamacita Chilena said...

Shue, I love that you're trying to stay positive! That's always the best way. The more you try to see the bright side of things, the more you realize that things are not as bad as they seem.

I hope that whatever problems you're having work out.

Big hugs.