Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Flower Part I - Lily



The type of lilies that I love specifically is the one in the picture below. And I haven't finish browsing through the net to find out what kind of Lily exactly is that & what are they called. I've been told that it is Tiger Lily, but some said it's not. I'm sure it's from same Lilies family, but I'm not sure of its variety yet. But nevertheless, that's the kind I love most!


It always been my favourite flower of all time. I do love other kind of flowers too, but this is wee bit more special to me.With its very unique pattern and bold looks; in full blooms they are very charming and smells nice too. Alas, it is a matter of personal preference. For all i know, you despise and hate them. Who cares?


What's your favourite flower?




Nice picture from here

4 comments:

Kongkang Malaya said...

Shue,
Hey, love the new look! So fresh :)

These days it's all bout flowers, rain and dalam hati ada taman ye? :D

Those lilies look so sweet, eh? Looking for table center ke? :D
* lariiiiiiiii!

I love sunflowers, daisies and those type. They just make me smile and happy :)

Shue said...

Mwahahaha!kejam betul komen aok! haha..

new look nih saje je gatal2 tgn smlm, tp nyampah je sbb standard look aje pun dr blogger.com tu kan. nak customize beria tidak la aku pandai sgt nak membeleknya. Bak mai quotation, brapa cost nak revamp blog, boleh? hehehe

M.a.A.s said...

saya suka bunga tanjung...."bunga tanjunggg....cantik rupamu..." ~lalalalalalala~...tarik ala2 Sharifah Aini

Kongkang Malaya said...

Shue,
Sebab dek dalam-hati-ada-taman-munga punya pasal.. kira FOC jek. Ahaks!