Sunday, December 06, 2009

I'm Not The right Kind Of Monster For You


I suppose if you have not read the Twilight Saga books, you will still can make sense or get the gist of the whole human/vampire/Warewolf love story by watching the New Moon film. But it’s not the same if you have read all the books first. Read the books and went to see the movie is much more satisfying, I think. For me, the characters from the book came alive and saying exactly (and more) than what was written in the book and the emotion displayed by the actors are more believable and convincing to me, well, you know how painful the looks on Edward’s face and exactly why was he acting that way (if you read the book). And like what my friend (who, obviously had not read any of the book) commented during the movie,” why Edward looks so excruciatingly in pain all the time?” hmm..Come to think of it, yeah.. his expression is kinda annoying, but I like Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) this time! She is much more relaxed and her acting is so much better than in ‘Twilight’. Overall, I think if you are Twilight saga fan, ahem, (Like Moi) then you’ll enjoying the movie very much, thank you. But then, if you aren’t, well, it’s your money and you can say whatever you want. By the way, I am soo in Team Edward – why you asked? He got the coveted girl! Need I say more? Haha

4 comments:

Brecht said...

i am on team edward too = ) and i think the movie makes more sense to real twilight fans and especially for us whom has read every word of all the books! i havent seen the movie, cant wait for the dvd to come out! thx for sharing this review Shue!

Mush

Fned said...

TOTALY AGREE WITH YOU. I loved "New Moon" much better than "Twilight" -movie version that is-. I felt they adapted much better to the book this time and the acting of both Bella and Edward was so much better... they seemed more credible as a couple in love this time around.

And yes, I am on Team Edward as well... Although Jacob did a great job at making me like him too!!

Fned.

art said...

beb! haven't got the chance to go to the movie yet! but i'm sooo into edward and well half the book were all on the werewolf..... hope not in the movie! can't wait to watch it. sooooonnn! our beloved rosie are getting in the band wagon huh? welcome aboard my friend!

Unknown said...

aku team edward gak!

x sabar nak tgk eclipse June 2010..