Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hello again.

Owh! I miss updating here!
but the thing is, I'm so outta ideas what to write. Okay, I probably have tonnes of things going on for the last 3 weeks, but you know, what with the festive season-and-long holidays and neverending eating sessions, all make my mind muddy and extra laziness crept in. Hah! what an excuse!
Anyway, it's back to normal routines now. I hope. But what's routines? I was bored with routines. Routines sucks! I need some spur-of-the-moment kinda thingy and I wanna be more spontaneous! yep. To avoid this slow and painful death by boredom.
Take care all.
Listen: Dream on Hayley - Jim Morrison

2 comments:

~fANaYb~ said...

hello too!
welcome back to bloging ye kak chah!

yaya|azura said...

yuppp.. routine sucks to the max. nak kena cari alternatif lain to enjoy life nie.. ahhh...