Friday, January 16, 2009

Of My Niece - Nur Raudhah

Nur Raudhah is the eldest daughter of my second sister. She is a smart, cute and funny girl. She can be naughty and clingy to her mom (and me) at times. Nur Raudhah is a pupil at Tadika Bistari Manja Jerantut and now she is in the 6th year old - class. I would say her obsession is all things related to Barbie and her favourite pastime is of course spending time watching Barbie's movies and that got me hooked on them too! Raudhah was born lactose-intolerent and only drink soya-based milk, Isomil which I can't stand its smell and taste until now. And yes, she's still drinking her milk from a bottle. My mission is to get her use a cup instead. Raudhah has a younger brother and they fights a lot but she can be very protective of him sometimes. I love them both to bits. And I love all my nieces & nephews too. Here's to sweet Odah whom I hope will grow and always be an obedient, smart, successful and sweet daughter to her parents! and remains as a lovely niece to her aunt (that's me!)





p/s : She 'coerced' her mom & me to give her presents nicely wrapped with card & ribbon. And reminded us of buying her cake too. Dang!

Love,

Mak Chah



2 comments:

Roz Razalli said...

chah, apsal dia nampak kurus? tak mcm dulu.. chubby2 comel...

happy birthday to you, Raudhah...

Love, Aunty Roz

Shue said...

Roz : dia mmg kurus, aku punya theory sbb dia tak cukup zat dok minum susu soya Isomil dia tu jek, tak mcm adiknya yg besar bagai johan - minum milo few times a day tu.